Contact us

Nevada Press Association
102 N. Curry St.
Carson City, Nevada 89703


To place a public notice, please contact a newspaper in the county where the notice must be published. If you need help, just contact us. More information at

Comments or questions are welcome.

* indicates required field

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *