How to place a notice

Public notices must be published in newspapers of general circulation in Nevada.

If you need to have a notice printed:

  1. Determine the county in which the notice needs to be published. Because notices reach local audiences, most are required to be published in the county where the court action, foreclosure, name change, etc. is taking place.
  2. Contact a newspaper in that county. Every county in Nevada has at least one newspaper qualified to publish notices. You can find newspapers by visiting the Nevada Press Association‘s website, or drop us an email and we’ll help you.
  3. Once the newspaper has published your notice, it will be sent to the statewide site and be available online, as well as being printed in the paper.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *